hello.my name is
i am an
online adjunct.website designer.blogger.
Highly dependable undergrad and graduate teaching professional with over 17 years of web design experience and three years of online instructing. Skilled in integration of the latest web design trends into an e-learning environment. Excellent communicator with strong speaking, written, research, and analytical skills. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner.
Click to download my resume
- Jan. 2014 - Present | Online Adjunct for University of Florida: College of Journalism - Web Design and Online Communications
- Responsible for the teaching for the following course:
- Previously taught course:
- Other Opportunities
- Asynchronous and Professional Development Course Developer
- Instructor Mentor
- Aug. 2013 - Dec. 2013 | Online Adjunct for Antonelli College: Information Technology
- Responsible for the teaching for the following courses:
- Advanced HTML, Search Engine Optimization & Web Promotion, Web Database Design, Web Layout II, Web Publishing & Hosting Techniques
- Develop, initiate, moderate, and assess course materials such as syllabi, course calendars, assignments, projects, quizzes, and group activities.
- Instruct live lectures via webcam for a diverse population of traditional students and working adults containing a wide variety of educational backgrounds and experience.
- Monitor and facilitate student discussions via discussion forums.
- Sakai; Canvas; Adobe Creative Cloud: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash; Adobe Connect; Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Brackets; Sublime Text; CyberDuck
web design / blogging