hello.my name is
i am an
online adjunct.website designer.blogger.
i love coffee.
Highly dependable undergrad and graduate teaching professional with over 19 years of web design and three years of e-learning experience. Skilled in integration of the latest web design trends; excellent communicator with strong speaking, written, research, and analytical skills; proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner.
Click to download my resume
- Aug. 2016 - Present | Online Course Developer and Facilitator for University of Florida: Professional Development
- Responsible for developing and facilitating the following courses:
- Jan. 2014 - Present | Course Developer and Online Adjunct Lecturer for University of Florida: College of Journalism - Web Design and Online Communications
- Responsible for the following course:
- Web Design Principles (History of the Internet/Web Design, HTML/CSS, Design stages: Sketching, Wireframes, Mockups, etc.)
- Other responsibilities:
- Curator of Program’s Student Showcase website
- Previously course responsibility:
- Other Opportunities:
- Aug. 2013 - Dec. 2013 | Online Adjunct for Antonelli College: Information Technology
- Responsible for the instructing the following courses:
- Advanced HTML, Search Engine Optimization & Web Promotion, Web Database Design, Web Layout II, Web Publishing & Hosting Techniques
- Develop, initiate, moderate, instruct, and assess course materials such as syllabi, course calendars, assignments, projects, quizzes, discussion postings, and group activities.
- Instruct live lectures via webcam for a diverse population of traditional students and working adults containing a wide variety of educational backgrounds and experience.
- Sakai; Canvas; Adobe Creative Cloud: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash; Adobe Connect; Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Brackets; Sublime Text; CyberDuck